Want to overview the process that ensures your food products are compliant to current legislation?
Our workshops will provide your staff with a complete training and will ensure they will stay current on the topic.
We customize/personalize our workshops and provide training courses specifically tailored for your requirements.
Course on Labelling
A deep knowledge of food labelling regulation is mandatory if you want to implement the labelling design in-house and be sure your marketing strategies respect rules. More, this is the right tool when you are considering a supplier.
We customize our workshops and provide training courses tailored to meet your business requirements: focusing on EU , USA or Emerging Countries Legislation.
Course on latest national and international regulations
The refresh courses are available as tailored options to meet your specific requirements or as standard courses.
If you operate in the E.U. Market training will focus on applicable European law, presenting relevant differences in national framework and European laws.
FOCUS ON REGULATIONS KEY-POINTS
Want to get an insight into food and novel food regulations? Here some of our main focus on regulations key-points:
- REG EU 1169/2011 – Nutritional table, allergens, claims on food, food additives.
- Novel food – REG EU 015/2283; EFSA guidelines for novel foods approval; EFSA guidelines for traditional foods from third countries; EU list.
- FOOD SUPPLEMENTS – Directive 2002/46/EC and further amendments introduced by the Commission Regulation (EC) No 1170/2009; National Italian Legislative Decree No 169, May 21st 2004; 2006/46/EC and further integrations.
- What is the Codex alimentarius and how to use.
- Europe and USA in comparison – countries that follow FDA parameters.